- Jokers may not be used in a 2022 grouping as this is not a Kong (a grouping of 4 identical tiles).
- A tile may only be called in 2022 if the tile is for Mah Jongg.
- FF 246 888 246 888
- 246 is not a Pung (a grouping of 3 identical tiles).
- These are 3 individual tiles that are grouped together.
Therefore you may not use a Joker in 246
- DDDDD NNNN 11111
- The parenthetical for this hand explains that it is played with Any Dragon, Any Wind, Any No.
- The Number does not have to be in the same suit as the Dragon.
- 1122 33333 33333
- 1122 is not a Kong (a grouping of 4 identical tiles).
- Therefore you may not use a Joker in 1122 and
you may not call any of the tiles in 1122 unless it is for Mah Jongg.
- FFF 1111 FFF 2222
- Each Pung of Flowers is called separately should the player call for an exposure.
- 1111 NN E W SS 1111 2222 NN E W SS 2222
- The Kongs (4 identical tiles) must either both be any odd or both be any even numbers.
- 336 33669 336699
- Jokers may not be used in any of these groupings.
They are groupings of Singles and Pairs.
For information on how to use the League's services, visit the Services Page.
To order merchandise, visit our on-line Store.